Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lessons, flowers, and beauty.

Working in a high school, I was always learning new lessons. This is one of the lessons I learned
A bit faded, still beautiful 
while working at high school. On birthdays, parents would often send flowers to their children. What did the students do with their flowers? As the end of each class, they would take the flowers or balloons to the next class.  Lesson learned... take flowers from room to room. 

Last week, my husband gave me Valentine flowers. On Friday and Saturday, the flowers were on the kitchen counter.  During Sunday dinner, they were on the table.  Since then, I love having them in the bathroom. I am taking the flowers room to room. 


"Because just like a rose is beautiful so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that is like women too."

Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment