Saturday, February 15, 2014

40 Days of Love ...

40 Days of Love
We were made for relationships …

Each morning, I read several on line devotionals. One of my favorite devotionals is Daily Hope with Rick Warren. This on line devotional  has been focusing on the small group study,  40 Days of Love.   There is something about being a part of a small Bible Study that helps me be accountable. While I am not a part of this particular small group study, I am challenged to look at how I might grow in my understanding of what it looks to love my family, friends, and those in the community.    Rick Warren states, " Love is the primary object of life." He then goes to the Bible to support  his thesis/statement.  His scripture reference is I Corinthians 13

At last's night dinner, this jazz band provided some amazing music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment