Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Leftovers and Recipes

I love, love, love leftovers. It is wonderful to raid the refrigerator and find something to reheat for lunch or dinner. Who wants to spend more time cooking?
Not me.

Alas, I cannot have leftovers every day. During the week, I find myself preparing one of our favorite dishes. On other days, I will prepare a new recipe.  Where do I find new recipes?   Southern Living, Cooking Light, Food Network magazine, and several on line blogs provide an abundance of healthy recipes. My Cooking Light Buddies are always a great resource. I am always on the lookout for new recipes.

Yesterday, my doctor surprised me with a new recipe.   She reviewed and explained my recent test results. Then, she shared how changing my diet can help me reach my health goals.  She shared a vegetarian version of chili, grocery shopping tips, and where to find products in Trader Joe’s.

I am fortunate to have a physician whose skill and expertise is matched with a caring and professional bedside manner.

Wow! This is a welcome addition to my kitchen.
A perfect tool to hold a cookbook or mini iPad.
Thanks to Kenley! ( Super Son in law )




No comments:

Post a Comment