Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wonderfully

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalm 139: 14

Waiting in the reception area of the doctor's office, I am calm. In my purse I have a picture of a knee, my medicine, and my MRI. The anatomy of the knee is beautiful example how if treated well, our body may function.  Knees are one of the largest and most complex joints in the body.  Last month, I had an MRI on my knee. Today, I have my appointment  to discuss the results from the test.
The waiting room 
As I am ushered to the exam room, I look forward to discussing the possible options. I have to change and do things differently. I have to move forward... I have a prescription for pain, a referral for physical therapy, and list of additional things I will do in order to prepare for potential surgery.
Hip and knee replacement information is on the wall to the left.
Before I leave, I make another appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment