Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shopping Buddy

Do you have a shopping buddy? Do you have a trusted friend or loved one who will give you a honest assessment when you shop? Or, do you have an intuitive sense of what looks good on your body type?  Is shopping fun or a dreaded task? For me, shopping can be stressful.

 I wish I had a shopping buddy. I need an extra set of honest eyes. Today I found a bargain. The main question... How does it look?

Cinderella did not need a shopping buddy. Her fairy Godmothers provided her the perfect dress for the ball.
Source: web

I have long distance shopping buddies. As I prepare to attend the African American Ball, I am preparing to make some final decisions.  I am grateful for J and K.  They will give me a loving response. Look for people who love you and want the best for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment