Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Character in sports

Watching IU basketball is so much fun. Win or lose, I am impressed by the talent, teamwork, and hustle of this season's team. Intense and engaged, the players appear to give more than 100%. Victor Oladipo and Cody Zeller are two of favorite players. In reality, each player makes significant contributions to the success of the team.

 I am planning a IU game night for friends. I hope to plan a menu crafted after what the IU basketball team might eat.  Any suggestions?

I love this quote from John Wooden, " What you are as a person is far more important that what you are as a basketball player." My hope is that each coach encourages strong character in their players.
Thanks to my son in law, I have cool coasters.





No comments:

Post a Comment