Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pet of the week, Eby

This is the Eby's special entrance to her condo
in the garage. 
"Eby Rose, or Eby, as I call her, came to my house about eighteen months ago.  I first saw her sweet little face staring at me from beneath a bush outside my window.  She stayed around but would have nothing to do with me.  After about a month of my feeding her, she decided to let me pet her.  The rest is history;  however, she remains  very timid and will let no one near her but me. 
Eby resides in her own condo inside the garage, and is happy to be the ruler of her domain.  She is dear to my heart and my sweet little splash of happiness."
Special thanks to Maggie for providing the text and pictures for the pet of the week. Maggie is one of my Mah Jongg friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment