Friday, February 12, 2016

Friendship Friday

“No friendship is an accident.”
O. Henry, The Heart of the West

I think friendships require intentional time and maintenance in order to grow and flourish. I love those silent nudges when a friend’s name will be in my thoughts.  It is in those moments, I often call or send an email.  

Technology is a great way to stay connected or get reconnected.   Sending a short message via Facebook to say… hey I have thinking about you, or maybe you might send a short note to encourage a friend.  Other quick ideas… a phone call, text message, or forwarding a funny joke or email.

I love when friendships remain vibrant even when friends have not talked in months. 
Cheers to friendships.


This afternoon I enjoyed tea while my friends enjoyed coffee.
I am not for sure why there was a Santa Cup in February. 













No comments:

Post a Comment