Sunday, July 14, 2013

Words to God


Psalm 5
Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my meditation.
Give head to the voice of my
Cry,
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray.
My voice You shall hear in the
morning, O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.
For you are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
Nor shall evil dwell with You.
The boastful shall not stand in your sight;
You hate all workers of iniquity.
You shall destroy those who
speak falsehood;
The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful
man

But as for me, I will come into
Your house in the multitude
Of Your mercy
In the fear of You I will worship
toward Your holy temple
Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my
enemies;
Make Your way straight before
my face.

Verses 1 - 8



No comments:

Post a Comment