Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Excitement

Excitement!  It is wonderful to wake up before the alarm goes off!  I was pumped and excited about studying the Bible this morning. What a blessing.  Last evening, I was a visitor at the Savannah Evening’s Bible Study Fellowship Class.  This group is a part of an  BSF International where women and men from all over the world are studying the same portion of scripture each week.  Each week we have the opportunity to dig deep in God’s word for personal Bible Study.  While I am away from home, I don’t even think about taking a vacation from praying and studying in God’s word.

Today I was visiting with other ladies at the resort.  One of the ladies told me, when family visit me, they go to church with me.  We don’t take vacations from church attendance.   We had a lovely visit. It was interesting to learn about their regular hours of prayer. 

Today was full… Bible Study…Aqua Fitness…breakfast…visit with new friends… hanging out with my husband… making ornaments…walking... shopping...dinner… 

No comments:

Post a Comment