Monday, December 12, 2011

Consignment Shopping

 My Aunt Mary has a gift for discovering treasures at rummage sales or consignment stores.   I think she has a special radar. She is amazing!

Last week I took my first adventure in consignment shopping.  While we were in South Carolina, I took an afternoon and went to two stores.  Shopping List?  No, I have a list in my head.   My first stop was My Sister's Closet. Next on my list, I followed a recommendation from Robin to check out Scarlett Consignment Boutique.  I was not disappointed.  Designer clothes, purses, jewelery, shoes, jeans, and furniture were jammed packed in the stores I visited.

At the end of the day, I made one purchase.  

"A bargain ain't a bargain unless it's something you need."  Sidney Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment