Thursday, December 1, 2011

Easy to love...

"Some people are just easy to love." Pastor K.D. Simmons.

 Be honest, some people are just easy to love.  It has been years since Pastor Simmons shared this truth in a teaching.   His solid Biblical teaching set me on a firm foundation as a new Christian.  As a member of a small congregation in a church outside Detroit, Michigan, I discovered how living in community with other believers can be a challenge.

Most of my friends as easy to love... we share  common interests... we share a common faith... and care about issues that have eternal significance...

What are some common interests?... Most of us love animals...  More importantly, we are students in Bible Study Fellowship.  I met my neighbor and friend Jill as she was walking her dog.  Now six years later, she is a treasured friend. We visited at my Open House on Tuesday. In a couple of weeks, I will visit her home.  I think I will take pictures of her studio.  What are your God given talents?  Whatever your gifts...  Please use them for the Glory of God.

She is an amazing artist... visit her site  click here Fine Art
Take a moment and browse some of her work. She is so gifted.
In the past she has studied with Aaron Shikler.
This week she is studying in Arizona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment