Sunday, December 4, 2011

Accountability

What does accountability look like to you? What questions prompt you to examine your  actions and motives? Do you have a regular quiet time? One friend shared, when we intentionally seek accountability partners, we are seeking a deeper level of maturity. Earlier this fall, I was actively seeking friends to keep me accountable regarding my weight. 
Here is one on line definition of accountability, according to discipleship tools.org, "Accountability is sharing in confidence, our heartfelt Christian sojourn in an atmosphere of trust so we can give an answer for what we do,  see where we need help, understand our struggles and when we are weak, and be encouraged to stay on track, seek prayer, care and support when we fail and model guideposts for one another to keep us going."
I need to email a friend... my accountability partner.   

Sunset in South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment