Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sports Fan


I am in the middle of a learning curve to become an informed sports fan. For the past week, I have been doing my homework. I began my homework by listening to Mike and Mike on ESPN Radio. Listening to this show is easy and entertaining.  Another easy assignment, I  watch selected ESPN shows. Both of these assignments are easy… passive.   All I have to do is listen or watch and listen.

Next, I began my reading assignments. Where do I begin? USA TODAY SPORTS…
In this sports section of USA today,  I read articles on the following; Postseason projections for college football, Coaches Men’s Basketball Poll, Heisman survey, BCS Open Doors and more.   I skimmed other newspaper articles. Then I went to my computer to read on line information.

This year, I have decided to follow college basketball. As an alumni of IU, it will be easy to follow this top ranked team. Hoosiers don’t break my heart. 
Tom Crean, Indiana University's Basketball Coach
Picture from Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment