Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An Ordinary Eye


An Ordinary Eye was title of my photography exhibit that was held  Sunday, November 4 at the Lyric Cultural Art Center. What is the story behind An Ordinary Eye? It was my goal to demonstrate beauty in the ordinary. Most importantly it was a fundraiser for two important organizations, CURE International and BUILD.
Discover more here: CURE

On another layer, the title reminds me of  how God uses ordinary people to the extraordinary. God guides and enables people to advance His kingdom. Insecurities, doubts, and fears melt when we trust God to equip us to do His work. Sometimes I miss the mark. I put my desires and will above God’s will. It is in the midst of those times, I  trust God to get me back on track. After defeat or missteps I turn around, refocus, pray and seek God. 

Two Friends  ... Ruth and Ruthie

BSF Sisters




I was grateful everyone commented on the beautiful decorations and food. Clotine arranged the menu and decorations.   She is such a gracious and talented lady.




No comments:

Post a Comment