Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What is your favorite radio program?

What is your favorite radio program? One of my favorite programs is Car Talk. Listening to  Click and Clack the Magliozzi brothers makes me smile. In between their belly laughs, snorts, and chortles, they share  information to help troubled car owners. They have a sweet combination of intelligence, humor and common sense. When their show ends this fall, I will miss them.  I love Tom and Ray.
Brooke, President of Central Kentucky Computer Society and Mike Gray of WUKY
As state funding for stations has decreased, support from listeners will need to increase. In the past, I had been a loyal supporter of WLPN the NPR station in Nashville.  This is my first time in supporting wuky.org.  Residents in Central Kentucky may participate in the 2012 Fall Pledge Drive.


WUKY NPR ROCKS @ 91.3
2012 Fall Pledge Drive
September 6 – 14, 2012

On Monday, I volunteered to answer phones as a part of their Fall Pledge Drive.   I am one of the volunteers from the Central Kentucky Computer Society.


Brooke asked me if I was available to answer phones.
I said yes. She emailed me back. Her question, really???


We were answering phones outside the  studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment