Thursday, September 6, 2012

Eating Clean

Eating Clean 
Eating clean  principles *

  • Eliminate refined sugar
  • Cook healthy meals
  • Pack healthy meals
  • Drink lots of water
  • Eat 5 - 6 meals a day
  • Eliminate alcoholic beverages
  • Eat breakfast


My intentions are to work toward eating clean.What will be my challenge? Eliminating refined sugar . OUCH 
Tonight, I will prepare my menu for the next week.
In preparing the week's menu, I will use  recipes I sampled from this week's Cooking Light Luncheon. Dishes below
Celery Apple Salad and Jungle Curry with Tofu. Both of these recipes are in September's issue of Cooking Light.









2 comments:

  1. Yay, Jacqueline! What I've found is when you cut the sugar you crave it much, much less (thank goodness)! Excited that you're pursuing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Yay! I am grateful for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete