Thursday, April 5, 2012

A little taste of heaven...


Years ago, I shared in my first Passover  in Nashville, TN.   The experience and teaching was so rich that  it changed how I  understood Old Testament teaching and how I partake in  communion.  I still remember with fondness how Marty Goetz guided the Passover.  Learn more about this amazing man of God here. Marty Goetz

Tonight, I was invited to participate in another Passover Seder.  I am so grateful to Jill who extended this invitation.   It was a like a little taste of heaven.

The evening reminded the scripture in Romans...And you through a wild olive shoot have been grafted in...Romans 11:17   I hope Christians appreciate the loving character of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  Next year's BSF  study in the book of Genesis will give men and women an opportunity to participate in a life changing study.

Families seated around the room displayed such beautiful diversity. God’s people are from every nation, tribe and language.

I love hearing the truth of God’s word explained. Then seeing how God wants me to apply it in my life.
… O what a foretaste of heaven divine.
This is my story; this is my song, praising my Savior all the day long.



No comments:

Post a Comment