Monday, April 23, 2012

I am excited!

I enjoy celebrations!  I love  invitations to weddings, graduations, birthday parties, anniversaries, open houses, teas, baby showers, bridal showers, grand openings of stores, debut parties, dinner parties, gallery openings,  and so many more. My favorite invitation... weddings. Love !!!

At a recent celebration, I was able to help with a baby shower.  It was so much fun.  Laughter, games, gifts, poems, and yummy food. The best part... The love of the family and friends that made the day so special. Now, I am looking forward to another celebration.   A bridal shower!  

As a part of a church community, I have the opportunity to be available for others as they experience every part of life's journey.  Last year, Cynthia ( we teach Sunday School together) and I were  encouraging a couple to become engaged!  I even had the nerve to volunteer to sing at their wedding. I cannot sing!

I am so excited.  This month, Clyde proposed to Shea!   She said yes! Now I get to help with the Bridal Shower!
Woo Hoo!
Shea rocks shoes when she teaches Sunday School!

No comments:

Post a Comment