Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Is spring cleaning still necessary?"

 Of course spring cleaning is still necessary. As a child growing up, I remember our spring cleaning rituals.  In addition to this annual event, everyone had daily and weekly household duties.

Currently, my husband and I are in the midst of cleaning, sorting and recycling.
There is a long list of cleaning tasks, blinds, floors, baseboards, closets, windows, window treatments, overheard fans... the list goes on. I highly recommend Kim Woodburn and Aggie Mackenzie's book "The Cleaning Bible Kim and Aggie's Complete Guide to Modern Household Management. In this book, you will find some very beneficial information.

Kim Woodburn and Aggie Mackenzie authors of the book.
In their television series they  clean some horrid homes.
Cleaning our home can create some heated discussions.   My husband and I  differ on strategies. In the end, we have the same goal, a clean and orderly home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment