Saturday, April 21, 2012

Better not Bitter


No one is immune to the challenges of life.  Suffering and discomfort are a part of our existence.  How do I handle difficulties?  It depends, minor setbacks, no problems, I think, I got this!... Only to find out, no I don't.  I am humbled to recognize, I cannot do it on my own.  I turn to God,  "Help!"  Over and over again, God allows me to understand that I need Him.  It is comforting to know that no matter the circumstance, God is available to help us.  We  just need to call out to Him.  

My goal is that I  become better not bitter by life experiences.  By trusting God, I am able to experience joy in the midst of life.

I  read the following  quote from on an online devotional. I reminds me to keep my focus on God and His faithfulness, not on my situation.

He who was faithful is still faithful and will continue in His faithfulness until every promise that He has spoken is fulfilled.” Eddie Santoro




No comments:

Post a Comment