Sunday, August 29, 2010

Visiting home

A visit home.. short and sweet... Saturday dinner with friends from high school...Saturday night visit with my sister and great nephew... laughing... sharing...Sunday morning worship @ my home church... where I was dedicated as an infant...where I was married... where my babies were dedicated..

Sunday message... repentance...forgiveness...dedication...  a call to follow Christ... obedience...

Fellowship after church...

Mason's cool root beer @ Cracker Barrel

















The trip home...I met this couple, celebrating 42 years of marriage.  I asked, " What is your secret?"   He said." 75/75"  I looked puzzled, "What do you mean?"  You have to give more than 50 %.  They are from New Castle, Indiana.  Yes, they agreed to be on the blog. Married life should be full of joy and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment