Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pets of the week, Buddy and Livvie

"Animals have come to mean so much in our lives. We live in a fragmented and disconnected culture. Politics are ugly, religions is struggling, technology is stressful, and the economy is unfortunate. What's one thing that we can have in our live that we can depend on? A dog or cat loving unconditionally every day, very faithful."
Jon Katz

I agree with part of this quote. While pets are a lovely part of our lives, I find my peace and strength in God's Word. The Word is timeless in its wisdom and application for daily living.

While pets are a part of our lives, they are not the most important part of our life.

This picture  cannot capture the sweetness of these Labradors. In December, I met this two
pets at Ginny's home.  Trust me, they have so much energy. In this picture, they are resting.
I think Buddy is the first one. Livvie is resting on her Buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment