Saturday, January 27, 2018

Friendship Friday ... Ann

"I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions, or unnecessary conversations."
Source: online

As I have grown older, I cherish the joy of having deep conversations. I appreciate friendships that challenge me to invest my time and energy into the meaningful relationships.

Ann is a treasured friend.

 ...  A few years ago, she was a Disaster Counselor who helped people who were impacted by the floods in West Virginia. Last November, she invited her Sunday School class to her home for Thanksgiving dinner. Most recently, she opened her open her home to parents who were visiting their son who was a patient at the local Veterans Hospital. Ann is a beautiful example of  how she is using her God given gifts to bless others.



Ann ... she is such a delight!
She is a great model for the joy of the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment