Friday, May 30, 2014

Pets of the week, Angus, Tilly, and Willie

Welcome to a special International Edition of Pet of the Week. Angus, Tilly, and Willie live in Ireland.  Angus is a Irish Labrador Retriever. Next to Angus is Tilly the Jack Russell.  I am not for sure about the pedigree of Willie.  They live south of Dublin. 

Are you wondering how these cute pets landed as pets of the week. Mary ( my exercise buddy) was visiting her daughter who lives in Lexington.  As the unofficial "Miss Hospitality, I enjoy meeting new members in our Aqua Fitness Class.  

It was lovely to talk with Mary before and after class. She even read about Hooch ( a daily email about a black Labrador in Kansas). That reminded her of Angus.  So, that is how I was able to acquire this picture of Angus, Tilly, and Willie. 

Mary's last class was this past Tuesday, she will begin her return to Ireland today, Friday. 
She keeps pictures of her these dogs on her iPad. They are her sister's pets. 

As I plan my trip to England, I wonder, will I include a trip to Ireland. What do you suggest?  





No comments:

Post a Comment