Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Sunday Wedding

Last Sunday, I was witness to a beautiful wedding ceremony. 
Each part of the ceremony had been prayerfully planned. 

I especially enjoyed their selection of  songs.  The lyrics to Only God Could Love You More has to be the near perfect wedding song. Another song, "He Set You Apart For Me" was another lovely song. I appreciated the fact that God was the focus of each of the songs. 

Another special part of the ceremony ... foot washing. It was a visible demonstration of how they will  be servants to each other.  Their tender remarks as they conducted the foot washing was one of the most moving expressions of love and service I have experienced.   


Introducing .... Mr. and Mrs.
I no longer put first and last names on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment