Friday, September 27, 2013

Pets of the week, Bates and Fergie


 Bates and Fergie are the pets of the week. I met these lovely Welsh Corgis this past Monday. The owner was kind and allowed me to take their pictures. He shared that the puppies are startled by new experiences.  For example, my camera was something new. He also shared that during Monday morning's garbage pick up, the puppies were startled by the noise of the machinery


He also reminded me that the Corgis are a favorite of Queen Elizabeth II of England. Of course that prompted me to do a bit a research on the Royal Family of UK. 
When you browse the official website of the British Monarchy you will discover that Queen Elizabeth has been animal lover since childhood.  Check it out here: British Monarchy According to one on line source, Queen Elizabeth currently has two Corgis.  
Bates and Fergie


Helen Mirren as she portrayed Her Majesty the Queen of England
Source: on line 






No comments:

Post a Comment