Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What are conversations reveal about us...



It looks scary in that elevator.  “No, That  stuff only happens in the movies. “


After tutoring this morning, I met this gentleman working on the elevator.  As usual, I have my camera handy.  My question…. May I take you picture?  That is my informal request for release of information form.   J
He is one of the professionals who works for a company that maintain elevator safety across the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

We talk about current events.  As we continued talking, I think to myself, I think he is a Christian. As conversation was winding down, he shared that he is a pastor at a church in Georgetown, Kentucky. 
In a short conversation, individuals reveal what they hold dear by the content of their speech. I know that he values God's word, study, and sharing God's truth to his congregation.
As I was leaving to go home. I snapped a picture of the company truck.  
I like that is "An Employee  Owned Company. 




No comments:

Post a Comment