Tuesday, December 18, 2012

His handiwork

"The secret is to regard our  bodies as beautiful gifts from God, miracles of His handiwork chosen by Him to be His living temple on earth and to be glorified forever in heaven."
Unknown

I appreciate quotes that inspire me and declare truth. That is why I like this quote.  Our bodies are amazing. As I grow older, I appreciate my body and health. I sometimes have taken my health for granted. I cannot undo the past, I simply have to take of my body.

This afternoon, I had an appointment at St. Joseph. I was in a MRI machine. I remained still as the  machine was clicking around me. Over the next few weeks, I anticipate appointments and discussions of plans.

I will treat my body, my health, and each day as a gift from God.



No comments:

Post a Comment