Thursday, December 6, 2012

A journey to restore value to women


As I look at my calendar, I have a sense of giddy anticipation that is mixed with an emotional ache.  In the next two weeks, I plan to attend a cookie exchange,  play, business dinner, a college graduation,  a birthday party, potluck and a quarterly meeting. Lord willing, I hope to enjoy the celebrations.  

At some of these events, food may be the focus. It is tempting to indulge in foods that are only offered once a year.  I'm working to resist the temptation to over indulge. I have a plan. 

Tonight I attended a Christmas Tea to benefit the Refuge for Women.  Tonight’s event had a perfect balance of healthy food, conversation, and speakers. 
Lori and I at tonight's event.
Lori is a Life Coach @ I Bloom.
I mentioned I Bloom in a previous post.

The most important part of tonight's event...
How God has enabled women to leave the adult entertainment industry.
Godly women making a difference
Learn more here: Restoring Value to Women
On the left, program director for the program
On the right, the founder.








No comments:

Post a Comment