Saturday, December 1, 2012

Living your legacy

One word has adjusted how I look at legacy. Instead of leaving a legacy... living your legacy. This book,  i Choose2 Love My Life has been an important tool for me. In the book, they (the iBloom team) discuss living intentionally, time management, being grateful, forgiving, eating healthy, and more.  This year long journey has been a catalyst for change. Now, I want to go deeper and grow in the commitments I have made this year.  Have you ever considered having a life coach?  Are you stuck in a place? Do you know someone who needs inspiration? The iBloom  team could be a perfect team for you or a friend.  Visit their site @ Christian Life Coaching

Today, Mrs. Georgia Wilson leaves a wonderful legacy to her family, friends, and her church community.   Her legacy lives on in her son and grandchildren. Praying for her family as they celebrate her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment