Monday, October 8, 2012

Time to get clean


Yesterday afternoon we noticed our dog had a foul odor. Jackson put the “s” in stink. Since he loves to roll around in the grass, we think he rolled in something pretty bad.  He was so smelly.  L

Jerry was able to make an appointment for him this morning. Now, Jackson is groomed and smells so nice. One whiff and you can tell he is clean.  J





I had to write an email today and come clean as well. I had made a commitment and did not follow through. I had accepted a position of responsibility and was not able to complete the assignment. I was avoiding this person’s phone calls.  This problem would not go away.

I asked for forgiveness… barrier down… relationship repaired.  I love restored relationships.  I also love clean dogs. 

Jackson resting after his grooming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment