Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Planning new adventures

"Life is not a dress rehearsal. Stop practicing what you're going to do and just do it. In one bold stroke you can transform today." Marilyn Gray
Are you planning a new adventure? What are your goals or dreams? How are you able to use your God given gifts to make a difference in your life and the lives of the people you love.

What about me... I love "safe" adventures. New class? Sign me up?  Road trip? Where are we going? Most importantly,  I embrace the challenges of connecting with individuals on a deep spiritual level.  I love how a life in God can transcend any adventure or vision I cast.  I choose to be open to the leading of God.   I also love hearing how my friends are embracing new adventures. Look at these amazing women.

One friend taking Zumba and drum classes.
Next Tuesday, I hope to join her in a drum class.
One friend is taking Zumba... she had had a knee replacement.
Wow, nothing is stopping her! I love it!
She inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment