Thursday, August 2, 2012

Real joy

 I enjoy the feeling I have after exercising for  30 or 40 minutes. I savor the moments when I laugh so hard I have tears sliding down my cheeks. Few things give me more joy than spending an entire day with my family. The place where I feel most alive... is worship services in church.  Worship services in church transcend any other experience. Studying God's word also offers me  precious time with God.  It is not possible to be explained, it must be experienced.   At other times, it is being with a group of friends. It is the collective community of believers... I think that is what John Stott was describing when this question was posed to him, "When do you most feel alive?'.  I suggest you visit 
Y tube and put John Stott in the search. The video is very short. I think it is less that five minutes. It will be worth your time. 
Visiting with friends Monday evening offered a special time of "real joy. We delight in sharing what God is doing in our lives. 

My friend on the right... her pet will be on tomorrow's post. 

Do you need a life coach? Lori is a member of the  iBloom  team.
On Monday evening, everyone  received a copy of the book,
iChoose2 Love My Life: a one-year journey toward living a life you love  


















After the restaurant closed, we took our conversation outside.  Sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment