Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Croquet anyone?

     I  savor Sundays! I am grateful to be a member of a vibrant church community. Worship services equip me for the my daily life. In the afternoon, I relax.

     Sometimes, I want to do something different.

      Last Sunday afternoon, I was looking forward to an  afternoon of playing croquet.  I invited several family members and friends to join me at Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate. Alas, no one was interested in joining the fun.  The event was a fundraiser for Ashland.  The weather was perfect.  I stopped by to take a few pictures.

     While I missed participating in this event. I think I will bring a croquet set to our family reunion in Illinois.  I wonder, who can I recruit to play.

The corporate sponsor for the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment