Sunday, June 13, 2010

Casa Larga Vineyards







Casa Larga Vineyards
2287 Turk Hill Road
Fairport, New York

Western New York reminds me of of some small towns in Ohio or Indiana.   As I am traveling to Fairport, I am surprised by the small towns. Another nice surprise as I approach  Casa Larga, the flat landscape suddenly turns a little hilly.   Arriving at the vineyard, I am greeted by Kelly.  She is gracious and gives me a small tour.  When asked if I would like to have a taste of wine... I replied in horror, "No". It sounded really silly, all I had to say was , "No thanks."...after all I was visiting a winery.


Did I sound silly or self righteous  ...definition  convinced of one's own righteousness especially in contrast with the actions and beliefs of others: narrow- minded moralistic... Self - righteous can be a adverb or noun...anyway...

It is rainy and cloudy in Rochester, but I was able to take some pictures.  I better post them before they disappear.  Visit their web site.

http://www.casalarga.com/index.cfm?method=homepage.showpage









No comments:

Post a Comment