Saturday, October 29, 2022

Pet of the week

 Highlighting a pet of the week had been  incredibly fun for me. Over the past several years, I have met so many generous pet owners who have been gracious to share pictures of their pets. I have snapped pictures of pets on hiking trails, in the neighborhood, at local parks, in homes, and while we travel to different states.  Having random conversations with pet owners is a blast. Most folks are incredibly kind. 

I think ninety-eight  percent of the pets of the weeks have been dogs.  Two percent have been cats. One  friend shared a picture of her bird. Larry (my brother) shared a picture of his turtle. Pets can make our lives so much richer.  

This week's pet is from Norway. My son took this picture while he was hiking in Norway.  I want to make sure I give him credit. 

Did you know that Siberian Husky's are incredibly intelligent, friendly, outgoing, alert and gentle. Their coats are thick and double coated. I told my son, hiking in Norway is now on my bucket list. He was kind, he said, "Mom, you could not do it."  I think I will settle to just travel to Norway. 



No comments:

Post a Comment