Friday, October 14, 2022

Friendship Friday

 I love friends who make you feel better just by being with them. When you have the opportunity to visit you savor every moment.

 Sharon is a wife, mother, grandmother, and retired middle school teacher. As she often shares, I taught middle school students, "You cannot scare me.!"😃

For the past several years, I am been a student in her Bible students. What is the study this fall? In the Upper Room. Next Wednesday, this series will end. Before it ends, I am already looking forward to the next study. Time spent in studying God's Word is always a joy. 

Before I was a student in her class, I enjoyed playing Mah Jongg with her.  Sharon is a huge blessing. She was one of my helpers in helping me after one of my surgeries. Taking me to physical therapy was HUGE Blessing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment