Saturday, March 24, 2018

Pet of the week, Caison

 Susan is the scribe for this week's pet, Caison.

Last week, Caison celebrated St. Patrick's Day. 
"Hi. My name is Caison. My mommy lost her pure bred Border Terrier a few months earlier and was looking for a rescue. As my breed in relatively rare, I am hard to find. I was in a shelter in Tennessee.  Mom started out the next morning calling the shelter to ensure that I was still there. By 11 am the next day, I saw my mom and started wagging.

I may have some Irish Terrie in me, as I am a mixed breed. If I say so myself, I am very intelligent and obey my family quite well.

I do love greeting company, however, and much to Mom's dismay my excitement over rules her desires. Thank goodness I soon settle down and able able to be with everyone."







No comments:

Post a Comment