Friday, March 9, 2018

Friendship Friday

"Beautiful things come together one stitch at a time."
Unknown

I believe that friendships also come together one step at a time. Over the past fourteen years, I have had the joy developing a friendship with this dear one. Nancy and I become acquainted as the result of a local volunteer organization in our community.  


Over the years, we have enjoyed  so many special moments ...Nancy's surprise birthday party, farewell event for friends, Cooking Light group, and conversations regarding her mission trips to Kenya.  She even provided delicious meals while I recovered from knee surgery. In addition, we both are participants in Bible Study Fellowship. 


I am amazed how God has gifted her. She inspires me to work hard any gift that God has given me.  

Look at her sweater! Yes! She knitted this gorgeous sweater.  She said it was fun!  
I thank God for friends like this sweet woman. 







No comments:

Post a Comment