Friday, March 23, 2018

Friendship Friday

Our friendship is a study in contrasts. She is a the daughter of Italian immigrants. I'm a fifth generation Hoosier. As a descendants of slaves, my family history is limited to the 1800's. Angela is a native New Yorker.  I'm a product of rural American. Angela is tall, thin, and blonde. Well, ... I am not.

Yet, I love that we have much in common. We are wives, mothers, grandmothers, friends,  Mah Jongg players, and most importantly we are Christians.

When my daughter was pregnant, she faithfully prayed for her. At our lunch earlier this week, I shared new pictures of my granddaughter. Yes, she commented, "She is beautiful." I thanked her for her prayers during her pregnancy . She, said, " I  still pray for them." I am grateful that she continues to pray for them.

I love friends that pray.  Which one of your friends  do you share your prayer concerns?






No comments:

Post a Comment