Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tasty Tuesday

"Food is better when you start from scratch."   Dinner the Blue Apron Way



Last week,  "J" and I began our first week with Blue Apron. It was an inspired idea. Any service that eliminates grocery shopping from my to do list, is a winner. On Wednesday, our food was delivered to our home.  Inside the box, I see clearly labeled fresh herbs, vegetables, spices, meat, and recipes.
Everything we need for three meals. Perfect.

As I recover from surgery, I am limited in the preparing meals. Blue Apron has helped as I slowly resume mobility and resume  normal activities. We may try another similar service... Home Chef

Visit Blue Apron's website for information about their vision, menu, pricing and market.Click here: Blue Apron





Meal preparation was a team event. Assembling all of the necessary tools... 

No comments:

Post a Comment