Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tasty Tuesday

On today's menu is a huge slice of Humble Pie. It is delicious ! Why? After I admitted I needed help, I have found the help needed while I recover from surgery.

Before surgery, I was happy to request prayers from family, church friends, and my BSF Sisters. I was comfortable asking for help from my husband, daughter, son, and other relatives. Once the Christmas holiday was over, I knew I needed more help.

I usually hesitate to ask for help. It is a simple case of pride. Once, I admitted I needed help, I have found the blessings of friends.

After repeated offers to help from Jill, I relented. She is walking Josie this week. She recruited her gorgeous granddaughter to walk Josie as well.  Next, Jodie ( awesome hairstyle) came to style my hair. Sorority sisters have given gift certificates. In addition, I am humbled to receive texts, phone calls, and emails.

Do you hesitate to ask for help? Whether you need help emotionally, physically, or spiritually, I hope you will reach out for help. You will find friends who are willing to help you on the way to wholeness.  God wants us to live life in community.  Friends are blessings. Accept their help.



No comments:

Post a Comment