Friday, January 27, 2017

Friendship Friday

I love spending time with my friend, Sharon. Her joy is contagious!  We met a few years ago while playing  Mah Jongg.   She is a skilled Mah Jongg player. She is so much more... wife, mother, grandmother, sister, teacher... and
Sharon is a dear friend. 

 Last fall, I was invited to participate in her weekly Women's Bible Study. We searched the scriptures as we studied the covenants of the Bible.  Her time in study, research, and application was evident. After the study, we all left challenged, encouraged, and more in love with God and His word. This month, she began leading a study in the book of Zechariah.

I was unable to attend this study. I'm in the process of recovery from surgery. In the midst of a her busy schedule she took time to  pick me up from my physical therapy appointment.

She made time for me! Friends make time for each other.

"The best of friends will always be friends who imitate Christ."
Alistair Begg

No comments:

Post a Comment