Sunday, April 24, 2016

I will answer you ...

"This is what the LORD says;
In the time of my favor I will
answer you,
and in the day of salvation I will
help you;
"I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people,
to restore the land
and to reassign its desolate
inheritances,
to say to the captives, Come out,
and to those in darkness, Be
free! "
They will feed beside the roads
and find pasture on every barren
hill.
They will neither hunger nor
thirst,
nor will the desert heat or the sun
beat upon them.
He who has compassion on them
will guide them.
and lead them beside springs of
water.
I will turn all my mountains into
roads,
and my highways will be raised
up.
See, they will come from afar -
some from the north, some from
the west
some from the region of
Aswan.
Shout for joy, O heavens;
rejoice, O earth;
burst into song, O mountains!
For the LORD comforts his people
and will have compassion on his
afflicted ones.
Isaiah 49: 8 - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment