Friday, April 29, 2016

Friendship Friday

Over the years, my best friend and I have shared a remarkable history. We have attended weddings, laughed during natural childbirth classes, endured international travel, hosted our share of birthday parties, sat in hospital waiting rooms, attended parent teacher conferences, shouted at soccer matches, smiled at high school and college graduations, comforted friends and family after the death of a loved one, attended baby dedications, grieved together when our parents died, prayed together, fought together and supported different political parties. My husband is my best friend.

Today, we began our day celebrating his birthday with a “ Birthday Breakfast.”

 My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me, and the worst.”
Unveiled wife




"Marriage doesn't have to be perfect
to be beautiful."
Happy Wives club

No comments:

Post a Comment