Friday, April 8, 2016

Friendship Friday

A few years ago, the editor of More magazine asked the question, Can Friendship Last Forever?  Hmm. What do you think? Do you remain close to your high school or college friends?  Or maybe you list your co-workers as friends. 

Some of my dearest friends are the people who I have met over the past ten years. God has blessed me some amazing friends. My list of girlfriends  are from BSF, church, exercise class, crafters, readers, cooks, and my Mah Jonng friends.

More recently, I have become active in my sorority. Once again, God has expanded my circle of friends. When we surround ourselves with positive and like-minded individuals we discover that we they inspire us to be our best selves.

 When we leave the company of individuals ask yourselves this… Do I feel better having spent time with them?  Did I encourage them? Did I learn something new?

If you people want to make you feel less… then they may not be real friends.

 The article from More magazine also stated “Recent research shows that people replace half of their close friends every seven years.” If people make you feel bad, you may need to get new friends.
These amazing friends are beautiful
inside and out.
I love when we get together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment