Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Scripture

How lovely is Your tabernacle,
O Lord of hosts!
My soul longs, yes, even faints
For the courts of the LORD;
My heart and flesh cry out for the living God.

Even the sparrow has found a home,
And the swallow a nest for herself,
Where she may lay her young –
Even Your altars; O Lord of hosts.
My King and my God
Blessed are those who dwell in Your house
They will still be praising You. Selah

O Lord of God of hosts, hear my prayer;
Give ear, O God of Jacob! Selah
O God, behold our shield.
And look upon the face of Your anointed.

For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
The Lord will give grace and glory;
No good thing will He withhold
From those who walk uprightly.

O Lord of hosts
Blessed is the man who trusts in You

Psalm 84: 1- 4  8-12 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment