Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Musings

Design your day!
On most days, I create a “To Do List” I love using my purple pen to make a check after a task has been completed. Now, I am challenging myself to list “Big” goals.

Why settle for mediocre goals? Tackle the unfinished project. Discard or recycle those items that have outlived or served their purpose in your life. Choose to make a difference.

Ask God for a God size goal for your life.
Tonight .. MK Sisters we set goals for our 2015-2016  year! 
Check out this site for free tools to help you design your day... Not a young mom? Tweak it to make it fit your life. DESIGN Your Day



What a joy to meet these ladies!
They are excited to encourage women to
discover and celebrate their God given beauty.
Mary Kay ; Enriching Women's Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment