Thursday, April 23, 2015

Do you need 3 things?

Do you have a simple list of needs?  Possibly you are content with the circumstances of your life.  Perhaps you need extra hours in your day. Or you maybe you are like me and need wisdom and discernment in time management and life issues.

Reba McEntire has authored this advice.

While I smile are her quote, I know I don't need a wishbone. But I find eternal truth in memorizing God's word.  As I have meditated and memorized these words, I realize that God has generously provided everything I need. Salvation, peace,  joy, strength, family, friends, and more.
I love that the use of the pronoun us… includes all Believers.

“ His divine power has given us everything needed for life and godliness through the knowledge of him who has called us by his own glory and goodness.”
2 Peter 1:3 (NIV)








No comments:

Post a Comment